What's new

Your most recent vaccination.

Not that it's any of your business......

Fuck you.jpg

I'm 43 and can't remember ever being vaccinated. Asked my mother and she said I had when I was an infant, but she doesn't know what. Thanks Mom.

I don't really get sick. I think I had the flu once when I was young but I basically just felt meh for a few days. I didn't realize what it actually meant to "be sick" until I got married and saw my wife come down with a case of the flu. Scared me.

Don't know if a tetanus shot is considered a vaccine or not. With how we're redefining what the word vaccine means, who knows. Every time I end up in a hospital with stitches they are eager to give me a tetanus shot and I always tell them that I don't want it because it fucks me up. They never listen. "I promise it won't hurt". I'm not scared of needles.

Was getting sewed up a few years ago and flat out refused the tetanus shot. No. I'm not having it. Nurse keep trying to tell me it wouldn't hurt. Bitch, I'm helping the doctor arrange the flaps of skin so he can sew it back shut. You think I care a about a needle? She snuck and shot it in my arm and I about passed out. The open wound stopped bleeding and everyone in the room froze.

After what seemed like several minutes, and lots of scrambling around by nurses checking me out, my color started coming back and I started bleeding again. "Your heart stopped. I'm putting it in your chart that you can't have a tetanus shot". Told ya.

Until they start taking adverse reactions and patient complaints seriously, they can fuck off with any injectables.

Last edited:
I'm 43 and can't remember ever being vaccinated. Asked my mother and she said I had she's when I was an infant, but she doesn't know what. Thanks Mom.

I don't really get sick. I think I had the flu once when I was young but I basically just felt meh for a few days. I didn't realize what it actually meant to "be sick" until I got married and saw my wife come down with a case of the flu. Scared me.

Don't know if a tetanus shot is considered a vaccine or not. With how we're redefining what the word vaccine means, who knows. Every time I end up in a hospital with stitches they are eager to give me a tetanus shot and I always tell them that I don't want it because it fucks me up. They never listen. "I promise it won't hurt". I'm not scared of needles.

Was getting sewed up a few years and flat out refused the tetanus shot. No. I'm not having it. Nurse keep trying to tell me it wouldn't hurt. Bitch, I'm helping the doctor arrange the flaps of skin so he can sew it back shut. You think I care a about a needle. She snuck and shot it in my arm and I about passed out. The open wound stopped bleeding and everyone in the room froze.

After what seemed like several minutes, and lots of scrambling around by nurses checking me out, my color started coming back and I started bleeding again. "Your heart stopped. I'm putting it in your chart that you can't have a tetanus shot". Told ya.

Until they start taking adverse reactions and patient complaints seriously, they can fuck off with any injectables.
Had Measles and mumps as a kid then about 20 years back i started having anual flu vaccines. I had the first t6hree covid 19 injections and probably contributed to my stroke who knows. I still have the anual flu but any more covid. no i think i will pass on those from now on. PS had a few tetinus jabs in my life too. Hell i must be shot fulla holes.

There was no sarcasm in my response. I really like copycat threads. I just can't believe I was banned for making one.
Thats ADV rider for ya. I got banned one time for this video i posted on a fishing thread . Quote "you been told before about posting T&A have a months ban".

Top Bottom Back Refresh