August 11-15 2022 Thursday to Monday
X Roads Buena Vista is a Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure motorcycle ride that will take place off of Trout Creek Pass
and Hwy 24 & 285 near Buena Vista, Colorado for 5 days in mid-August.
Hwy’s 24 & 285 are a true Crossroads of the Rockies.
Just across the street from the X-Roads BV private staging area is Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch, the 4 Mile OHV Area, and the Continental Divide.
Join the Club for 2022 and this ride is included.
Road Trip to Colorado in Mid-August
- Our private Staging Area at the River Park Mining area for X-Roads BV has two tree lined creeks and private access to the Arkansas River.
- And has outstanding views of the Collegiate Range peaks and the Continental Divide.
X-Roads of the Rockies
- Nearby is Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch and the Four Mile OHV area.
- Access to multiple passes and trails on the Continental Divide could not be easier
- Bring your RV, Truck, or camping gear for your stay. There is plenty of room.
Nice camping set-up
- The Club will provide a tent that will be available for meals, rider meetings and after ride
- Exit Tours MC will host dinner Saturday evening, breakfasts Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- You will be responsible for all other meals and beverages.
- Restaurant’s and Supplies are available close by in Johnson Village and Buena Vista.
Camaraderie of like- minded friends
The X-ROADS Dual Sport, Singletrack and ADV riding you have come to expect will be outstanding:
- Multiple Loop options for Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure loops are available.
- Extraordinary ‘A’ Singletrack loops are easily accessible nearby.
- Various loop options of anywhere from 35 to 180 miles. 20+ Loops.
- Bring 2 Motorcycles ?
- Ride with GPS tracks will be Emailed to all participants.
- Tracks are compatible with cell phones without a cell signal and most GPS units.
- This years event takes place on the edge of “monsoon” season, so the trails could be moist.
- Rain gear is suggested.
790 KTM on Cottonwood Pass
- Overnight ADV loops are available if that is your desire.
- Or an Adventure loop in either direction over the highest pass in the country that goes somewhere.
- ADV loops will also cover multiple mountain passes.
- You could ride over Independence Pass and visit Aspen, ride over Hagerman Pass and spend the night in Leadville,
- Or push on and come back to the River Park if you wanted to make a full day of it.
Continue READING: advtours.com/x-roads-buena-vista