What's new

120/70-17 dirty tires?

Front and rear at 8000ish.

20230714_165948.jpg

20230714_091838.jpg

I like 705 in 17in. Almost corner like warm 205 without the greasy feeling...Better heat control. Awsome day one in slick grass but quickly diminish. 804/805 is plowing through my daily commute on a dl. I find pressure more critical on a 50/50 tires. A rainstorm or a tractor tearing up the terrain has me wishing for pressure control...not cruise control. Ahh some bikes will climb a wall with worn out slicks that used to be knobs.

My DL1000 killed offroad on 804/805...at a negligence 8psi. I went for a tour and aired up..the summer heat! I dont know or care but rock hard for that odd loose gravel or baseball rock....rocks aren't native here.

My cst trials tire was a snow monster at 6psi. And my death atv tire mini bikes..3.5 psi in the rear and about 4.7psi in the front..if it has suspension. My rigid small wheel..maybe 4.2psibut maybe 3.8psi.

Just chiming on cruise vs AI lidar tire inflation. I want a button to controlle psi in lcd display!

My klr sinks while the dl hammers..profile vs terrain. Rocks, snow or quicksand? But all new tires aired to the terrain gave never let me down. My sporty 883 killed it on stock dunlop street tires in a blizzard.

That said some tires dont self clean at certain pressures. The flex helps

Top Bottom Back Refresh