Used to ride a motorcycle
- Feb 10, 2022
- Member Number
- Charlotte, NC
- I bought this bike new in February 2001 from BMW-Ducati in Charlotte.
- Always kept in a garage.
- This is the "R1100SA" model with heated grips, centerstand, ABS, and clip-ons mounted above the triple-clamp for a more comfortable (but still sporty) riding position. And I believe only 200 of these were brought in to the US in 2001.
- Currently 33,000 miles but will continue to go up.
- Dealer serviced every 6000 miles with all service records.
- Full synthetic oil and OEM filter changed every 2000 miles.
- Ohlins shocks front and rear.
- Stainless steel brake lines front and rear.
- Engine is 100% stock for maximum reliability.
- Fresh Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires front and rear.
- Custom Corbin seat (and original OEM seat)
- Tons of extras accumulated over the years like: BMW hard saddlebags keyed to match, Wunderlich tail pack, matching seat cowl, Wunderlich hugger, short and long paralever arms with matching short and long kickstands, both 5.0" and 5.5" rear rims, and probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting.
- Absolutely no known mechanical problems.