What's new

Sold 2006 Suzuki DRZ 400

NOODLES

Member Number
Bike is registered and plated in TN. Have a clean TN title. I got it with hopes to be riding it a lot. But I have yet to bother with a M1 license. I have ridden it for 120 miles round trip with 0 issues. has 3.7g IPF tank. Petcock conversion. Custom mounted rear bag I made out of a tank bag a friend gave me. Got rid of the magnesium clutch cover for an aluminum one. Previous owner installed 2" lower links, but never shortened the kickstand. Bike would fall over if you farted next to it. I shortened the kickstand. Probably could go a little more.

I have the original links and spare clear lens turn lights. Battery is less than a year old. Tires are about 2 with tons of tread. Bike runs well as it should. Has an aftermarket pipe, but stock carb jetting and no mods to air box. So it is a stock bike with a few add ons. I removed the Evap system, but I have it all in a box in the shed. Along with a gallon of oil, 2 new factory filters in packages, and a tube of chain lube. I ride it just keep fresh fuel in it, and to keep the battery charged. Xomes with a battery tender, and the battery is already wired.

I would like to see $3200. I would not mind a partial trade for 2A stuff. Deer rifle, HG 9 mm. Whatever, just ask. No hurry to sell. It has all the room it needs in the shop to sit in. I even have a lightly used white full face flip up helmet in a xl size to go with it. Might even be 2 xl. Don't remember, and it is cold enough, I don't really care to walk to the shop.

Attachments

• 20220523_190755.jpg
    20220523_190755.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 20220526_183055.jpg
    20220526_183055.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
Top Bottom Back Refresh