What's new

2022 Barber Vintage Festival

klaviator

Scooter Trash
Member Number
This years Barber Vintage motorcycle festival will be October 7-9. If you have never been it's an awesome event even of you aren't into vintage bikes. My plan is to go for the day on Saturday the 8th. Anyone else plan on going?

My boy from SC will be there all 3 days with his '69 CB450K1. It's an awesome time but I can't afford to go since the following week I'm (scheduled to be) in SC at a cabin for a week. Already been to Barber Vintage Festival twice before (2016 and 2018), wish I could go again but with Ian bearing down on us I'm not completely sure we'll be able to make the SC trip as it is. Have to assess the damage after Ian passes and hopefully we'll be good to go for our yearly week in the mountains.

There's just no way to describe the feeling of seeing your 1st motorcycle on display at Barber, and knowing that before you phucked it up, yours was better than what's in the museum.
GD, that stings....

At least I still have it, but even after I'm done there will be scars that can't be fixed anymore.

PXL_20221008_181057079.jpg

There's just no way to describe the feeling of seeing your 1st motorcycle on display at Barber, and knowing that before you phucked it up, yours was better than what's in the museum.
GD, that stings....

At least I still have it, but even after I'm done there will be scars that can't be fixed anymore.

PXL_20221008_181057079.jpg
Your first motorcycle was a GPZ750 Turbo?

Not exactly your typical beginner bike!

Top Bottom Back Refresh