What's new

- Week 2022 "Beat the Heat" scooter rally

We went back to the motel and hung out and then got dinner. The it was time for one last ride to Waterrock knob. I went ahead to try to get some action pics of the other riders. Again, my scooter did much better going up the hill. 42 MPH minimum. I think it just needed more miles to break in.

I stopped and didn't quite get set up when the group came along. Most of the pics I took were crap but here's a couple that weren't.

P8040055 (2).JPG

P8040061 (2).JPG

Soon we were up on Waterrock knob along with probably a hundred other people hoping for a pretty sunset.

P8040064 (2).JPG

Sunsets are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get!

DSC04687 (2).JPG

I took a bazillion pics as the sunset progressed. I'm only going to post a fraction of those pics but a fraction of a bazillion is still a lot
icon10.gif

DSC04688 (2).JPG

DSC04690 (2).JPG

DSC04691 (2).JPG

I took a couple of pics of John's Xmax. Just moving the camera a little makes for a very different pic.

P8040075 (2).JPG

P8040076 (2).JPG

After the sun set we headed back to the motel.

When I got back to the motel I finally met psykown who had ridden his frankenbike here from Albuquerque. We talked a bit that evening and then again the next morning. I won't tell the story of his ride here because he has started his own ride report and I'll let him tell the story. Some pics Friday morning.

P8050002-X2.jpg

I'd like to hear the story behind this sticker.

P8050003.JPG

P8050004.JPG

Joe and his GF. Sorry Joe, I forgot her name.

P8050009 (2).JPG

P8050010 (2).JPG

Does that bike look like just the thing for a two up trip from NM to PA???

They also had a friend who met them here. I forgot his name as well but do remember he is active duty Navy
thumb.gif

P8050011 (2).JPG

We talked some but we all needed to get on the road. They were headed to PA where Joe was picking up a truck and a Harley and then drive back to NM. I hope the rest of his trip went well.

One last pic.

P8050016 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom