What's new

2022 Supercross

Untitled.jpg

I have new respect for Anderson. When asked at the post race interview who was going to win the Superbowl, he meekishly replied he didn't know who was playing. That's my kind of guy.:D

That move on the inside he made to retake the lead after ET3 passed him was a thing of beauty.

Screenshot_20220214-091034.png

I guess if half the field crashes out then friese gets a podium next to his good buddy Craig.

I have new respect for Anderson. When asked at the post race interview who was going to win the Superbowl, he meekishly replied he didn't know who was playing. That's my kind of guy.:D

I don't personally like his type, but he is riding very well again. It would be nice if him and Eli had a season-long battle.

SX has been fun to watch and looking forward to the rest of the season for sure! I really hope the 3 and 21 get company at the top of the leader board. Would be great to see someone else break through for a win today! I don't think Webb is done and Sexton could make more noise. Barcia looked better last round and needs to find that hole shot magic again. MM also is showing flashes and is more at home in the softer dirt of the East and in the deeper ruts that will develop.

A big shout out to fellow NYer and district 34 and MSC fast guy Phil Nicolleti who will be lining up with the 250 East guys today! Hope Phil rides well and has a good SX season. Look for him to get a couple of Hole shots as he has always pulled.

SX has been fun to watch and looking forward to the rest of the season for sure! I really hope the 3 and 21 get company at the top of the leader board. Would be great to see someone else break through for a win today! I don't think Webb is done and Sexton could make more noise. Barcia looked better last round and needs to find that hole shot magic again. MM also is showing flashes and is more at home in the softer dirt of the East and in the deeper ruts that will develop.

A big shout out to fellow NYer and district 34 and MSC fast guy Phil Nicolleti who will be lining up with the 250 East guys today! Hope Phil rides well and has a good SX season. Look for him to get a couple of Hole shots as he has always pulled.
Phil got 10th, got lapped, probably pissed off. Great ride, even with Jordan Smith’s bike trying to kill him.

Phil got 10th, got lapped, probably pissed off. Great ride, even with Jordan Smith’s bike trying to kill him.
YA WAY TO GO PHIL!!

That and Folkner cutting under him while Phil was in the air...I don't know how he kept the bike up after landing on the back of Folkner's bike!

Would love it if they had a mike on Phil...would be priceless!!

YA WAY TO GO PHIL!!

That and Folkner cutting under him while Phil was in the air...I don't know how he kept the bike up after landing on the back of Folkner's bike!

Would love it if they had a mike on Phil...would be priceless!!
I do not have the gram. But it looks as if he had a little conversation with Forkner.
A326E4CA-54A3-4F26-8AAB-7CD9060DE9F5.png

Chase lawn darted as an amateur; those hits add up. Hope he is recovering & suffers no long term issues.

Broken collarbone, likely out for season.
Yup. Missouri Rider was looking to stay healthy this year. Due to no fault of his own he got hurt. That's racing but it sucks.

Bought Indy tickets tonight.

Will be in Austin when the event shows up in St Louis

Top Bottom Back Refresh