What's new

2022 Supercross

Pretty disappointed he didn't run the west coast. I'm thinking the Lawrence's being in the opposite series' would have made for much better 250 racing this year.

Agreed as he and Craig are on a whole other level than the rest of their respective fields so mostly it's their title to lose.

Anyone else think KR94 is going to retire?

Agreed as he and Craig are on a whole other level than the rest of their respective fields so mostly it's their title to lose.

Anyone else think KR94 is going to retire?
:nod
N8 is right.

As for Kenny
I thought he’d hang it up after last season
In some ways it looks like I was correct.

Reactions: N8
:lurk
7b62c706-2565-465e-a45a-284fdacc0c7f.png

Good night of racing and Tomac breaks RCs record...6 wins at Daytona SX in the 450 class may never be duplicated.

Good to see Webb riding better.

Mookie and JA, well let's hope this is the end of the knocking each other down and they get back to racing for wins and podiums!

Jett once again showed what he is capable of and walked away from everyone in the main. He needs to work on the smoking the tire thing lol.

GO PHIL!! Three top 10s and moved up to 8th OA in the points!

I feel like the announcers made a bigger deal out Mookie and Anderson than it was. It looked to me like Anderson missed the preferred line then had no drive out.of the corner and then the lines crossed and Malcom had no where to go and just ran in to his back wheel

I feel like the announcers made a bigger deal out Mookie and Anderson than it was. It looked to me like Anderson missed the preferred line then had no drive out.of the corner and then the lines crossed and Malcom had no where to go and just ran in to his back wheel
Could be but they have been banging together to often and need to figure out how to stop throwing championship points away.

Seems the 21 and 27 both got a 1 position penalty by the AMA. Not for the contact, but for gaining an advantage going off track.

Seems the 21 and 27 both got a 1 position penalty by the AMA. Not for the contact, but for gaining an advantage going off track.

Good. Now hopefully they can move on. I heard they made a truce after the race. Hope that's true. They're both fast enough to contend!

With the carnage at the star racing 250 camp, (Cooper, Nichols, Kitchen), they've brought in Chiz to ride out the year for them.

Betting he gets top 10s.

Good on Chiz! He quietly grinds away getting in the 450 show as a privateer, like clockwork. Have heard people say he is a good guy and works hard. Nice to see a guy like that get a good ride!

Top Bottom Back Refresh