What's new

2T Exhaust dents.. and blow out kits

GMK999

Member Number
What do you do for 2t exhaust dents?
I am considering buying the Hydra Force kit as that is the only option other than homemade (grease gun) kits that I have seen.
Made in the UK , I really don't want to deal with shipping and possible returns.
What do you all do?

I have a HydaForce. It has repaired 100+ pipes. It does not make them perfect but gets the big dents out.

I have a HydaForce. It has repaired 100+ pipes. It does not make them perfect but gets the big dents out.
Did you buy your HydraForce from the Site (England) or did you find it domestically? . It seems like a good option compared to the cost of a new pipe and or a Guard

Did you buy your HydraForce from the Site (England) or did you find it domestically? . It seems like a good option compared to the cost of a new pipe and or a Guard

I bought it direct from England.

Yes, the price is painful but once you justify it vs some new pipes, it is not bad.

I would keep 3 spare pipes around and just rotate them onto the bike. Once all 4 were dented, I would repair them all. Once the machine was setup and ready to go, it takes 5 min to fix a pipe. The worst part is when I had to do this in the winter, because of the water spillage, I prefer to do it outside.

Back
Top Bottom