What's new

+ Week 3 Bad Hombres Go South Of The Border to Copper Canyon, Mexico

This looks like it was a truly epic trip and you did a fantastic job with the ride report. I have read magazine articles and possibly a ride report about this area but none of them came close to this ride report. I really liked your combination of writing, pics and videos. As you mentioned the scenery is stunning and I know it is even more so in real life. The riding really looked like fun although I know I couldn't have handled it as well as you guys did. I don't see myself as being adventurous enough to ever do this trip myself so a big thank you for letting me experience it through your ride report.

I agree with staticPort that ride reports are the heart and soul of a motorcycle forum even if they don't always generate the most activity. I'm glad you posted it here because I missed it in the other forum.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

This looks like it was a truly epic trip and you did a fantastic job with the ride report. I have read magazine articles and possibly a ride report about this area but none of them came close to this ride report. I really liked your combination of writing, pics and videos. As you mentioned the scenery is stunning and I know it is even more so in real life. The riding really looked like fun although I know I couldn't have handled it as well as you guys did. I don't see myself as being adventurous enough to ever do this trip myself so a big thank you for letting me experience it through your ride report.

I agree with staticPort that ride reports are the heart and soul of a motorcycle forum even if they don't always generate the most activity. I'm glad you posted it here because I missed it in the other forum.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thank You. It was a truly epic trip. I can’t wait to make a trip back there.

Man I am diggin' this RR! And am really liking the vids. Not sure why, but they remind me of some of the older 60's or 70's style vids. Could be the aspect ratio?

What an excellent ride! I loved the foot trails. You guys obviously ride a good pace with the long way to Bato and Bato to El Fuerte, each in one day. Loved the out-of-the places most don't get to. The videos were the icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom