Great Divide Rides
Any competent rider can join these Club Rides.
There are no meetings, workdays or seminars required, and we don’t play politics.
The Club will not hold your hand, but we will have your back.
8 E-Ticket Adventure Rides on the Great Divide of Colorado in 2023 (LINKS)
- June 18 Free Father’s Day Ride to the Alpine Tunnel in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- July 6-10 Ride the Divide for 4 Days over 11 high-Mountain Passes in early July.
- July 21-23 Three Day Adventure to the Great Sand Dunes Hot Springs and the Arkansas River in late July.
- August 10-15 X-Roads BV 6 Days of Colorado offers multiple Loops for all 3 disciplines in the Heart of the Rockies.
- August 24-31 Seven Day CO Backroads Discovery Ride from the 4 Corners to the Wyoming border in late August.
- September 7-10 Three Day Adventure in epic Marble, Colorado in early September.
- September 21-24 Three Day Ride on the old Spanish Border of Colorado and New Mexico on the first week of Autumn.
- October 5-8 Four Day Adventure Rendezvous from the Hartsel Lodge in the middle of Colorado in late Autumn.
High adventure, No Hassle, Low Key Motorcycle Club Rides
Exit Tours MC is a Colorado Non-Profit Motorcycle Club.
We put on limited entry Club Dual Sport , Singletrack and Adventure rides in the Rocky Mountains and the West.
The club was formed in Salida, CO which means ‘Exit’ in Spanish and ‘Tours’ because we tour the mountains.
Camping, Fishing, Motorcycle Rides
- On all Club rides, the club provides a chase truck, Gear Portage, staging and camping or lodging on private property.
- Navigation is by Phone compatible GPS Tracks, as our routes are not ribboned or arrowed
- Some rides stage from one location and cloverleaf with multiple loops of your choice.
- Other rides are overnight to various location in the Rocky Mountains and the West, where the club will portage your camping or overnight gear.