What's new

Airbags, who uses them?

TechAIR 5 delivered by Zilla today !

Reading the manual->
"WARNING The TechAir5 system must not be used by women with artificial breast implants"

at-first.jpg

A*'s not a fan of P*'s it seems....

Another Hit-air user here. Got it last summer and as others have said there is no doubt it makes any jacket a bit warmer. For me it has not been so much so that I would stop using it. Biggest adjustment was remembering to clip in after a stop. I added a point on my bars with a carabiner that I clip the tether to when I unhook. That way it is in my line of sight and near my hand when I go to hit the starter.

Wife and I both wear Spidi vests which are just rebranded Hit-air ST's. The ST comes with a nonremovable back protector, so as long as we're using the vests we lighten up a bit and leave out the back protectors in our jackets. We tried on the Dianese vests but decided against them because I think in south Texas they're going to be too hot, so same with the Tech-air. At least with the Spidi's you can wear mesh and get some ventilation going. We also had the older model Spidi's which were the rebranded Hit-air VHR's I think. No back protector, and more open then the new ones so a bit cooler in the summer. Best deal is at motodracing.com - about $100 cheaper than Revzilla if I remember correctly, and a bit cheaper than from Hit-air.

Top Bottom Back Refresh