What's new

April/May - $1,500 Parts Counter Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Administrator
Member Number
Lets get you .... exactly what you need!
Lightbars?
lightbars.jpg
Lockers?
lockers.jpg
Rooftop Tents?
tent.jpg
Hitches?
hitches.jpg
Ramps?
ramps.jpg
Fridges?
iu-6.jpeg
Stickies?
stickies.jpeg
Suspension?
suspension.jpeg
Winches?
warn.jpeg

Oh Yea ... we got all that in the parts counter!

We're giving away $1,500 credit towards anything you need,
now or in the future, from the irate Parts Counter!

For those that don't know what the Parts Counter is:
irate4x4 sells aftermarket off-road parts and accessories at discounted prices to it's members.
Since ADVbikes is under the irate umbrella, so to speak,
we extend these parts and discount offers to members here as well.
While we don't sell bike specific stuff (yet) we carry a lot of parts for camping, trucks and tow rigs.
If you can find it on truck sites like 4wp or Quadratec, we most likely sell it as well.

If you get a ADV+ membership you get even deeper discounts!
This is how the Parts Counter Works.
These are the brands we carry.

This is How You Get Entered in Our Raffles

No purchase necessary, a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited, open to U.S. residents 18 and older. Promotion open from 4/8/2022 to 5/27/2022. Odds of winning depend on number of entrants. See Official Rules

Last edited:
very sorry for the delay here, I will finish it tonight. Life got in the way this last week.

Then our server maxed out of space. 500GB full !! Had to temp move / purge stuff till the hosting company could upgrade us to a bigger package.

Also, got a fuck ton of mail in entries, and yesterdays mail just now had ones postmarked from 5/27 …. No clue why the mail is so slow.

Also, I underestimated how hard the entries were going to be to calculate since so many Red Skulls (from irate4x4) renew in May/June.

I’ve been doing nothing but thinking about how to speed up/automate this for next

Anyway…. Excuses are like assholes…. It’s my fault. When I get home this evening I’ll record the drawing and post it.

There were 12,672 entries between here and irate4x4, plus a 100+ mail ins.

Abrzrkr from irate4x4 was the winner!

Very sorry for the lateness of this, I wanted to record a video from the computer but I’m still not home so I just did a quickie with my phone. This will be the last one we do combined with irate, from now on we’ll separate them. When those members buy 4x4 parts from the parts counter it really multiples their entries. Some people had 5,000+ entries because of it. While it doesn’t matter, because a guy with 60 won, I feel like the goal is to get cool stuff in your hands so we’ll be separating giveaways and targeting ADVb’s more towards motorcycle stuff.

I’ll get the tickets cleared out by tomorrow to get ready for the next giveaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom