What's new

Aprilia Tuareg 660

Some of you may have seen this posted elsewhere, but figured I'd ask here too. Thinking of swapping from a 17 GSA and am curious how the Tuareg might handle the odd 500 mile mostly-road trip? I generally stick to two lane roads, chip-n-seal, etc. and avoid interstates if at all possible but have been known to jump onto gravel and dirt as well.

The other question is in regards to seat-to-footpeg distance. I'm 6'2" with a 33" inseam and am concerned about knees being cramped (I was a bit cramped on the GSA until I added a tall seat and BDCW pegs, but I think part of that is that the pegs sit further back than most ADV bikes)

I intended to do more long distance stuff with the GSA but my mom is 75 with some dementia issues and my sister can't be trusted to help out, so I don't see any multi-week trips in my immediate future.
Screenshot_20230318_102843_Brave.jpg
Further proof...

woundflatout I appreciate the feedback. I had an 1190 a few years back and considered it a "muscle" bike of sorts. Plenty of grunt but not particularly good in the corners or anything. The GSA is better on road than I expected but just doesn't excite me much anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom