What's new

Baby Thumpers, Grom, Monkey, Z125, ADV190, Spade.....

Icebear makes a CT70 clone, too. Not sure if anyone has mentioned it here, but it has its own thread on the "other" forum.
I thought this was pretty funky. It would be pretty sweet at its wholesale price.

HTB1njiKcvWG3KVjSZFPq6xaiXXab.jpg

Last edited:
A coworker has been trying to buy a Grom, but they're sold out so soon. He finally got a hold of one at a dealer before it sold, but they told him $5,000 out the door.
I think he's gonna do it anyway.

Windscreen came in from Webike, easy install so I had to ride it in to work today. Can't do a top speed run until the ride home as much of the ride in is uphill to one degree or another. It did seem to help quite a bit in maintaining speed in 5th gear or quicker acceleration at the top of 4th.

monkwy windscreen 01.jpeg
monkwy windscreen 02.jpeg
monkwy windscreen 03.jpeg

A coworker has been trying to buy a Grom, but they're sold out so soon. He finally got a hold of one at a dealer before it sold, but they told him $5,000 out the door.
I think he's gonna do it anyway.
Some dealers are asking even more than that. The Grom is one of the hottest sellers on the market. It has been Honda's best selling street bike in the USA for years.

Anyone running the Shinko knobbies?
What kind of life ya gett’n?

Not much traffic in here but this may be useful for some:

The Japanese firm issued a statement confirming that - as of August 1st - it will not take orders for the Rebel 1100, Rebel 500, Rebel 250, CRF250RALLY, CRF250L, Forza, ADV150, Grom, Monkey 125, CT125 and Hunter Cub

Full details at the link. Looks like the already lean supply of mini-motos (and other bikes) is going to get worse.

Congrats but I'd dispute the upgrade of the Benelli 135 over the Monkey. The name and history may be Italian but the company that owns the name is the Qianjiang Group, and they are built in Wenling, China.

You may want to change the oil pretty soon too.

The brakes are light years better than my Monkey. Power wise, I can carry 8-10more mph up the same hills. So yeah, it’s leaps better.

I’m not gonna get into the china debate. Someone else already imported it, paid the proffit and taxes. It’s a used american now.

Top Bottom Back Refresh