What's new

Best twofiddy Amazon cash you ever spent?

OIC

Member Number
I received a $250 Amazon gift card as a thank you. I wanna blow it on something cool. They sell a lot of stuff, lots of times things I didn't even know existed. Ive my eye on the DID chain tool to round out my chain tool and chain tool accessory collection. And yes my dildo drawer is stocked so, maybe your second best 250 you have spent

I really like my Wera ratching box end set, a little pricy but worth it for how much it gets used :thumb
i saw that set, they look decent, ratcheting wrenches are great

If you don't already have a set, you can pick these up on Amazon for $130, and still have $120 left to spend... I just bought this set a few weeks ago because the cheapo harbor freight circlips pliers I had broke on me when trying to remove the driveshaft on my tractor. Should have bought a set of these years ago, totally takes all of the drama out of removing circlips.

71IUTuj0wjL._AC_SL1063_.jpg

Soooo do tell whadya git??
I ended up getting a 50ft retractable air hose reel and a 30ft retractable extension cord. I have a 3 car garage with 1 truck and 3 bikes. And its unworkable, im hoping this inspires me to find a few miracles to make this a good shop to work in. Even if not, I like not having to carry the compressor and wind up the extension cord old school. Result!

I ended up getting a 50ft retractable air hose reel and a 30ft retractable extension cord. I have a 3 car garage with 1 truck and 3 bikes. And its unworkable, im hoping this inspires me to find a few miracles to make this a good shop to work in. Even if not, I like not having to carry the compressor and wind up the extension cord old school. Result!
NICE!!
I'm sure you know.. but make sure to drain the condensate out of the compressor.. It's easy to forget when the hose is always connected and you only deal with the business end. DAMHIK

Top Bottom Back Refresh