What's new

BikeBandit made off

That is very messy, I am wondering if they left the site up because they were hoping to reorganize after the Bankruptcy and reopen. Ripping customers off is not going to help them.

Last time I used them was rebuilding the motor in my DR. Listed the parts in stock when they weren't. Wasn't until after I ordered I was notified of the back order. Haven't used them since.

Hate to bring it up, but ProCcycle did the same to me when I ordered a clutch. I was able to put it in my cart and even pay for it. Wasn't until the next day I got notification it was backordered for, well, its been a couple months now.

Seems I ordered a helmet from them several years ago. No problem then, but again that was several years ago. Their pricing wasn't competitive enough to sway me from my usual vendors so I never ordered anything else.

Couple years back I ordered some random parts from them periodically. Never had a problem. Then I found Rocky Mountain atv and have ordered from them since.

Couple years back I ordered some random parts from them periodically. Never had a problem. Then I found Rocky Mountain atv and have ordered from them since.
It's also really magical when you're fifteen minutes away from Rocky Mountain ATV and can just ride over to pick your order up.

I order mostly from Rocky Mountain and have been satisfied so far. My only complaint would be that they don’t list a lot of products that aren’t in stock so if I’m researching something there could be alternatives that I’m not aware of. Example: I needed new tires and they didn’t list the size I wanted even though they aren’t discontinued. If I didn’t search around I may have settled for something I didn’t want as much.

Back
Top Bottom