What's new

BMW R1300GS

cabanza

Member Number
Lots of rumors on the web for a while now. Even BMW is teasing with the release of a new bike soon.

The latest pics...

GS4.jpg

GS3.jpg

GS1.jpg

Let those tools first fix the 1250’s before getting into a 1300… :deal another recall for the 1200 as they can break the input shaft of the transmission.. First a software update for that…….🤣🤣 and then new input shafts?? My 1200 may very well be my last BMW if this keeps going on… :becca

Let those tools first fix the 1250’s before getting into a 1300… :deal another recall for the 1200 as they can break the input shaft of the transmission.. First a software update for that…….🤣🤣 and then new input shafts?? My 1200 may very well be my last BMW if this keeps going on… :becca
Indian and ford had software updates for electrics melting. The indian was "only" the headlight. I was laughing...thinking pwm headlights on a motorcycle. A certain truck company does this on tow packages. Relays and over built components use to be the safe way. Now just reprogram less electrical or mechanical power for shoddy parts. I get it but wont buy it. I would like to. My airhead is my only bmw.

I’ve quit supercrossing my ‘22 GS until it gets the software update. My Super Tenere is less fragile.

So if they can do this in a 1300, WTF did they throw out a R 18 in such a sick state of tune?

I like the look of this. I really like the idea of integrated turn/brake lights. I just wonder how much more the old girl weighs in at?

And that is not a small person sitting that bike so I am guessing it is a tall bike for sure. Maybe copy Harley and will go low for us short people?

Wonder what release date there is or how soon we find that out.

I notice BMW doesn't want to spoil the surprise of who they're sourcing brake calipers from. And the front end camouflage...adaptive cruise control?

Swiss homologation documents disclose partial specs to the R1300GS as reported by motorcycle.com:

Top Bottom Back Refresh