What's new

Buell Super Cruiser

cabanza

Member Number
Mmmkay...

FozHNHtXgAQxRvp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

FozHNHuWAAAa8BO?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

How many bikes has the new Buell delivered? I'm genuinely interested to know. All I've seen so far are promo shots and requests for deposits.

And non-refundable deposits at that.

When the new Buell company was announced in 2021, being run by a firm that specializes in liquidating companies, I have to admit that the whole thing smelled like a scam. But then in November 2021 they announced they were starting production of the 2022 Hammerhead.

I searched this morning while sipping coffee to try to find information about Hammerheads being delivered in 2022 - any information at all! - and came up empty-handed. So honestly it still smells like a scam, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm a bit confused with this one.

Why don't the wheels match?

Are those 18"/ 16" wheels?

Did the recycled sport bike arm demand having to add a chain tensioner/idler vs designing a swingarm that would fit the bike? If the arm was designed for this bike, why does the chassis extend to so far past the engine as to cause chain interference issues?

Are the bolts on the rear fender all that holds it up?

Does that radiator hose for the front cylinder head really stick out as bad as it looks?

Casting no aspersions on the capabilities of the bike, but it looks rather slapped together.

How many bikes has the new Buell delivered? I'm genuinely interested to know. All I've seen so far are promo shots and requests for deposits.
I don't know, but I couldn't find any specs on this bike. Just a blurb how this is the "fastest, coolest" thing and, like you mentioned, a way to drop a deposit.

Buell with a non-refundable deposit? Buell?

C'mon man, you don't exactly have a shining reputation there.

Did the recycled sport bike arm demand having to add a chain tensioner/idler vs designing a swingarm that would fit the bike? If the arm was designed for this bike, why does the chassis extend to so far past the engine as to cause chain interference issues?
l think these motors like harleys are semi dry sump and buell put the oil tank in the swing arm. looks like they are still doing it.

l think these motors like harleys are semi dry sump and buell put the oil tank in the swing arm. looks like they are still doing it.

It's the same Rotax engine from the first go-round. Which is a positive not a negative! The oil tank location however is up for debate haha.

What is wrong with a hammer kit on sporty. The numbers are unreal. Rigid mount and the weight is less than any adv bike while 100 ft lbs. Plus decent ergos with a seat swap.

It's the same Rotax engine from the first go-round. Which is a positive not a negative! The oil tank location however is up for debate haha.
xb9 and xb12 and early 1125's had oil tank in the swingarm and fuel in the frame. fuel tank was fake-air box cover.
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom