What's new

Bultaco206’s memorial dad joke thread

Dollar Tree (referring to the retail store)

(said with a stereotypical back woods country-fied accent)
Dollar Tree? Back in Sunday School they taught us that was a Sin!

Apologies to all of my fellow Americans that consider themselves to be Southerners, I mean no disrespect.

Yankee jokes anyone?

A child burned down his home and the dad watched with tears in his eyes, putting his arm around the mother he said "that's ar son".

I only seem to get sick on weekdays, I must have a weekend immune system.

Of all the inventions of the last 100 years, the dry erase board has to be the most remarkable.

How do you make a water bed bouncier? Add spring water.

A cop started crying while he was writing me a ticket. I asked him why and he said, "It's a moving violation."

I just read that someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds. Poor bastard.

"Just look at that couple down the road," a wife told her husband.
"He keeps holding her hand, kissing her, holding the door for her. Why can’t you do that?"
"Are you insane?" he responded. "I barely know the woman!"

My wife and I have decided not to have kids. The kids are taking it pretty badly.

"Dad, can you explain to me what a solar eclipse is?" No sun.

My penis was in the Guinness Book of World Records, but the librarian told me to take it out.

My wife is furious at our next door neighbour who sunbathes topless in her backyard. Personally, I'm on the fence.

My son is now at that age where he's curious about the human body. I guess I'll have to hide it somewhere else.

I took my 8-year-old daughter to the office on "take your kids to work day", but when we walked in the office she started to cry.
As concerned staff gathered around I asked her what was wrong and she said "daddy, where are all the clowns you said you work with?"

My daughter turned 18 last weekend, so I bought her a locket with a picture of herself inside. Thankfully, she's now finally... independent

I asked an employee at the grocery store where the cereal was. He said "I'll see", and walked off. I waited 10 minutes and he never returned.
Exasperated, I found another employee and she also said "I'll see" and just walked off, never to return.

I eventually found it myself... it was in aisle C.

Top Bottom Back Refresh