What's new

Camp Table

MVI

MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
What is your slick set up for a small camp table ?

1652730172317.png
1652730196436.png

I picked up a Kermit Table for a long trip. I carried the thing from Pittsburgh to Alaska and back. We used it like 3 times across 2 months of camping. It was a waste of space and weight. The only reason I did not throw it away part way through the trip is that it is a nice piece of woodwork and I wanted to give it to someone who might appreciate it. For glamping, we use a basic folding plastic table from Lifetime. They are durable, easy to setup, easy to store.

FAB1C1B3-55A9-4F2F-A76F-3D3E406EC9B6.jpeg

I picked up a Kermit Table for a long trip. I carried the thing from Pittsburgh to Alaska and back. We used it like 3 times across 2 months of camping. It was a waste of space and weight. The only reason I did not throw it away part way through the trip is that it is a nice piece of woodwork and I wanted to give it to someone who might appreciate it. For glamping, we use a basic folding plastic table from Lifetime. They are durable, easy to setup, easy to store.

FAB1C1B3-55A9-4F2F-A76F-3D3E406EC9B6.jpeg
I have been looking at those but they are always out of stock. That looks like the wider one of the two sizes Kermit makes. I have resigned myself to using one of my side cases as a table. No extra packing to do.. 😁

I really like that design

Have you considered to add a wide radius the corner, just in case someone slips into it?

1661614652911.png
Yes. but I dont have any metal cutting tools. I got the plate pre cut from the bay of evil.
Although its not obvious, I dig get a big ass file on the points and knocked them back a bit.

Back
Top Bottom