What's new

Camper Glamping

For a mere $400K you can buy a gently used 2020 model. Not as nice as the 2023 HD unit above

I like the huge patio door, So you don't actually have to go outside while you are camping. Genius!!

Oh and the $350K hit you take when you go to sell it in three years.

I has the poors

ED6D6B9C-8895-4B5E-BAE2-F320B95DF2AA.jpeg

Don't like hauling around the big stuff, say an 8,000-ish pound 32-foot-long rig. So we don't.

The modern tow-behind trailer, however, is genius as a cheap substitute for cabins, with no long build time. Move into place and park, for years:
IMG_7153.jpeg

IMG_6479.jpeg

When moving around IS required, we get by with the crusty old Casita. Easy to transport and get into places. Sane for short stays, even jamming the bodies in... somehow. Two adults, a child, and three dogs, 30, 40, and 60 pounds was workable, aside from the occasional rank dog fart.
IMG_0366.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6086.jpeg
    IMG_6086.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I bought this older, small toy hauler last May. I had planned to wait until retirement but found this one at a "better not pass it up" price. I figure we'll try it out for a year or two and if we don't care for it, we should be able to get our money back. I've used it a few times and so far, so good.

ZYDoqlR.jpg

tXrxV1m.jpg

AzXXRI0.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh