What's new

Cannabis

Yinzer Moto

Member Number
Post some of the pics of your home grown. We are not allowed to grow here but you can get a medical card to buy flower and oils. I make butter and my wife bakes it into cookies. Ill eat a delicious oatmeal cookie before bed and sleep like the dead. I never got into smoking much. I tried the vape pens for a bit but really don’t like all the chemicals that are used to make them. There was a recent recall of all the vape oils that our local dispensary sells.

I have half an oz of Ice Cream Cake that I am going to make butter with today. That is usually enough for a years worth of cookies.

Last edited:
First step is to Decarb or Decarboxylate. I only started doing this a few years ago and it really makes it far more effective.

EE392567-D7DD-4582-B37A-663C22E53F5E.jpeg

In the article, they say to consume in 3-6 months, is this true, even when converted to butter? We store the butter in the freezer. Should I make smaller batches?

Butter recipe that I will be using. Usually 1/4 oz of weed per stick of butter. I think 2 tablespoons of weed butter goes into a batch of cookies, that makes 40 cookies. So a 1/4 oz of weed is good for 160 cookies.

And we are cooking.

8C409CDF-6123-4F82-B22A-3DE52A0EED3C.jpeg

Last edited:
I worry about the vape pens too but I hate to lose the ability to so easily regulate the intake. It's such a simple, quick hit & move on convenience for when you just want to chill a little, not get stoned. What are others doing for this?

I worry about the vape pens too but I hate to lose the ability to so easily regulate the intake. It's such a simple, quick hit & move on convenience for when you just want to chill a little, not get stoned. What are others doing for this?

Yeah. The ability to just take a little pull off of it is very convenient.

The butter is all done, you can see it floating on top of the water. Now to put it in the fridge and let it solidify, so it can be picked up, off the top of the water.

91EB22AB-5618-41B5-83AC-50234A87AC4A.jpeg

It’s a pipe that holds a few tokes. The wooden box holds the pipe and a cavity you fill with weed. To load the pipe you jam it in the cavity. Enjoy your couple tokes. Then the whole rig fits back in your pocket. You must not be from BC seems like in the 90’s early/ mid 2000’s everybody had one.

Got a link? And no definitely not from BC, lovely as it is.

As I was explaining to a bud tender recently, I'm from the generation that was just glad to be able to buy weed every now & again and hopefully not get arrested. Questions like varietals and hybrids were not a part of any of that!

I just got that pic off the internet. I’ve had mine for 30 years but don’t smoke on the go anymore so never use it. Any cannabis paraphernalia store should have them or be able to get you one.

I just got that pic off the internet. I’ve had mine for 30 years but don’t smoke on the go anymore so never use it. Any cannabis paraphernalia store should have them or be able to get you one.
I found them, note I'm still in Reefer Madness country down here!

I used my buddies vape pen about two weeks ago. Didn't care for it. Not sure why, but it just isn't right for me. I'll stick with flower.

I wish. I have my CDL and can't even look at weed let alone smoke/enjoy it. Thought about buying somebody else's piss, but who wants to ride around in a truck for 12 hours with somebody else's piss taped to the inside of your thigh.

I wish. I have my CDL and can't even look at weed let alone smoke/enjoy it. Thought about buying somebody else's piss, but who wants to ride around in a truck for 12 hours with somebody else's piss taped to the inside of your thigh.

I have not heard any talk of it becoming legal federally. If it does, would that get it off the CDL list?

Back
Top Bottom