What's new

CBR750R

Thermal efficiency and in line machining. Plus one cam chain. The theory comes and goes for the last 100 yrs. But industrial engines run vtwin or thumper.
Um....most industrial engines are I6 diesel. Lawn equipment runs thumpers and vtwins

Um....most industrial engines are I6 diesel. Lawn equipment runs thumpers and vtwins
Lawn equipment has more in common with motorcycles than big diesel. Unless we all want heavy bikes.

Lawn equipment runs thumpers and vtwins
Not always:

wknudsen_2012_20pics_Snake_20n_20beaver_2012_CIMG4704.jpg

I still wont buy a modern ptwin. What next automatic transmissions on adv bikes....with google play tft displays.

Last edited:
I never tell anyone about looking at nc750x...but that is half of a car engine. Ha...and old technology. The previous posts only describe one side. Ha ...enjoy..I bet it is kickass and the honda probably would be my choice over the zook.

I still wont buy a modern ptwin. What next automatic transmissions on adv bikes....with google play tft displays.
More for us plebs then 😁

I'd love a 120'ish horsepower liter sized 270° ptwin naked bike. A stripped down S10 or Africa Twin perhaps. I'll make do with my CP3 til one is built.

I'm with on the other stuff tho

More for us plebs then 😁

I'd love a 120'ish horsepower liter sized 270° ptwin naked bike. A stripped down S10 or Africa Twin perhaps. I'll make do with my CP3 til one is built.

I'm with on the other stuff tho
Stripped down nc750x is beautiful in rolling chassis form. So yes...

The nc750x has the gas tank in the sub frame which would allow a flat seat all the way to the steering stem in custom form. It is the hump tank that gets me irritated which is coincidentally on all new twins. And other bikes. Ptwin flat seat sumo style for a win. No tft only lcd. And no abs. Ha..I can build it but not buy it.

Crf500L please
Aprillia RS660, oh my......
Hell my Versys is a damn fine bike for it’s duties.

Back
Top Bottom