What's new

CFMOTO 800 MT Adventure Bike . Ibex 800 for USA

Full tank, new tyres, perfect day
IMG_20220419_120633342~3.jpg

Local Kawi/Yama dealer took them on. Had 4 demo bikes lined up for customers. Looks like good value.

Local Kawi/Yama dealer took them on. Had 4 demo bikes lined up for customers. Looks like good value.
Excellent value, everything is good quality. I've got just shy of 20000kms on mine, needs chain and sprockets. I'd advise anyone buying the bike to fit a better quality eg EK X Ring chain probably when the chain first needs adjusting, this way the sprockets will still be like new. If there are fuelling problems then there is a very easy and costless air box fix

Nice bike, But your review is even better. Honest,Unbiased (as much as a guy that loves his bike can be), and informative on both the good and bad. Good on you!
I would buy this bike based on your review.
But first I would have to sell my beloved funduro, (and I won't) and stop impulsively buying Beta Enduros ( and I can't)

Enjoy your ride!!
G.

Got my CF800 mt a month ago! 1300km since then. All your comments are true. I read a lot before making up my mind. I believe it worths the money I spent on it.
You get a complete set. The only thing that I need is a top box. I hesitate buying the set due to the little capacity of the top box (That's what I need most).
Little fuelling 'problems' but you can live with it!
Thanks for your feedback.

Just got a email from the Australian importers, CFMOTO have been listening to the feedback from owners and have developed an ECU map to address the fueling issues some have reported ( not mine, it's smooth as) they will do the update through the app paired with the bike via satellite, takes about 20 minutes. Don't know of any other manufacturers that offer this type of service. Well done CFMOTO

Local shop has CF Moto. They dust the bikes because no one buys them

Top Bottom Back Refresh