What's new

Considering getting into trials

They are out there. Mostly kids bikes but there are some adult sized ones too. I know nothing about them other than they go bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as they whir through the section.
My dads Beta 4t is freaking quiet though too. Not silent but I bet you cant hear it once its 25 yards into the trees. If even that much.

I can’t remember the years but the early Beta 4 strokes were very quiet. The later ones got loud.

A 2 stroke with a freshly packed exhaust is also quiet.

The electric bikes are just starting to become viable, unfortunately they are expensive. I am very interested in the Dragonfly but I bet it will be $14k.

The electric bikes are just starting to become viable, unfortunately they are expensive. I am very interested in the Dragonfly but I bet it will be $14k.
Ah, ok. I thought they've been out for several years now. That's why I'm not finding much then.

Ah, ok. I thought they've been out for several years now. That's why I'm not finding much then.

Electric motion has been and I have seen some older models selling for cheap. The tech is changing rapidly, only recently have they started putting clutches on them. A clutch is very necessary on more technical trials moves.

Electric motion has been and I have seen some older models selling for cheap. The tech is changing rapidly, only recently have they started putting clutches on them. A clutch is very necessary on more technical trials moves.
Noted. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom