What's new

CPAP for moto camping

Aviator

Member Number
Let me begin this. Some of us cant do without a PAP machine so what are your preferred machines and power supplies.
I just acquired a Resmed airsense11 and also have a Phillips V2 dreamstaion which is much more compact for moto camping.

Not Cheap, but small.

HDM Z2 Auto Travel APAP Machine with Z-Breathe​

1673567593838.png

Last edited:
ResMed AirMini with AirMini P10 nasal pillow mask pack. Small accessory lithium battery pack about twice as thick as an iPhone easily lasts overnight.

Details please. I have an antigravity XP10.
The battery I use is the Pilot-24 Lite made by Medistrom. It charges using the AC power pack of the ResMed AirMini or can be charged from a 12vdc source. Purchased it from CPAP.COM
It was a bit pricey but is very compact and works well. The little AirMini is my everyday machine and the Medistrom battery has seen use during power outages too.

Standard mask i use on both cpaps

F&P Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear​

1673713978648.png

Last edited:
Standard mask i use on both cpaps

F&P Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear​

1673713978648.png
Thanks you!

Looking for one that packs a little smaller bike travel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z2 and Air Fit P10 here, with either PowerAdd Pilot Pro or Renogy 72000mAH battery. Multiple nights of charge with either battery, and can recharge with bike power. Very nice unit and very compact.

Z2 and Air Fit P10 here, with either PowerAdd Pilot Pro or Renogy 72000mAH battery. Multiple nights of charge with either battery, and can recharge with bike power. Very nice unit and very compact.

does the Renogy 72000mAh 266Wh 12v Power Bank come with the correct cables for a Z2?

or what cable do you use?

I had to go look. I think the cable I use came with the PowerAdd. It's been a while. The connectors are 5.5mm diameter, and on the PowerAdd cable they are 12mm long, versus 10mm for the Z2 connector from its AC power supply. So any cable with 5.5mm connectors and approximately correct length will work. I'm sure Amazon can fix you up.

Reactions: MVI
After seeing home much room my CPAP gear takes up in a saddlebag on my bike, I am still contemplating buying a travel CPAP. What made you pick an HDM Z2 vs a RESMED Air Mini of visa versa?

Thanks

APAP mode, yes. I reset it to start at 5.0

It is my dedicated Travel CPAP - it has been all over the world. 240v/120v compatable

Back
Top Bottom