What's new

CRF250RX

Man, what a ride!!

My plan is working. After riding the CRF450L out at the ranch, my CRF250RX has suddenly become extremely light, responsive, flickable, and toy-like. Like a really awesome toy!!

I believe I rode better and more confidently today than ever. I thought the CRF250RX had a jerky, snatchy throttle, and compared to the mild dual sports I was used to, it did. Now it just feels responsive and powerful. It no longer seems intimidating. It seems perfect for the trails I ride.

25E85103-A400-4146-867F-EC69A42E05AD.jpeg

The weather was clear, it wasn’t too cold nor too hot. There has been enough moisture recently that there wasn’t a lot of dust and the dirt was full of grip.

Perfect day for riding a dirt bike!!

Man, what a ride!!

My plan is working. After riding the CRF450L out at the ranch, my CRF250RX has suddenly become extremely light, responsive, flickable, and toy-like. Like a really awesome toy!!

I believe I rode better and more confidently today than ever. I thought the CRF250RX had a jerky, snatchy throttle, and compared to the mild dual sports I was used to, it did. Now it just feels responsive and powerful. It no longer seems intimidating. It seems perfect for the trails I ride.

25E85103-A400-4146-867F-EC69A42E05AD.jpeg

The weather was clear, it wasn’t too cold nor too hot. There has been enough moisture recently that there wasn’t a lot of dust and the dirt was full of grip.

Perfect day for riding a dirt bike!!
yup, I got some seat time on the CRF450L too

Hadn’t been able to ride since March. It’s been a very rough last couple months. But yesterday I got to ride my 450 on a dual sport ride. Today I took my RX out for some single track fun.

46A586C6-C33F-4160-BF1B-FAB8B6CD0EFE.jpeg
2135E0A7-FE98-42C5-84E1-2F66F5BA0A01.jpeg

So, I have a choice to make. In three weeks I’m heading to Utah to ride with Everide on one of his rallies. Do I take the 450L or the 250RX? The 450L is way better whenever there’s wide open riding. The 250RX is so much easier and more fun the tougher the terrain gets. I need a plated dirt bike or dual sport capable of 60 mph with a range of 120 miles (doable with a 2-gallon Giant Loop Armadillo bag), that weighs less than 400 lbs. Both bikes meet the criteria.

Anyone have any advice to offer?

Top Bottom Back Refresh