What's new

Curves, curves and curves. Show us your favorite curves.

i-JNK7LHQ-X2.jpg

The road into Black Bear Campground for one of the RDV's in NC

Dear friends, not to be a pedantic jerk - but - all the photo curves on the D road are in Tennessee. Throw it down on those curves and NC EMS and LEO categorically refuse to help. Full stop.
FD0ED6D9-3C0E-4AB2-9074-700357936ED3.jpeg

Dear friends, not to be a pedantic jerk - but - all the photo curves on the D road are in Tennessee. Throw it down on those curves and NC EMS and LEO categorically refuse to help. Full stop.
More important than that is the fact that if you crash in one of the photo curves your picture will end up in the Killboy failure thread for all to see:muutt

The late Frank Cheek, founder of the Two Wheels Only Motorcycle Resort once told me about a road he found in North Carolina. He named it the Too Too road because he said it was too crooked and too steep to ride on a motorcycle. Here's one of the easier curves.

P8200063-XL.jpg
I have heard talk of Frank @ TWO. The place gets better every year. Its a real gem and we are lucky to have it. My buddy and I got pulled over by Gods Special People on that corner in your pic a couple of weeks ago. Be careful around there these days

1650056253573.png

1650056310967.png

Top Bottom Back Refresh