What's new

Dogs, dogs and.......more dogs.

He is sure a good looking pup !!

I really like the lab x for what I do with/expect from my dogs . My old dog(14 yrs) is 1/2 Lab , 1/4 Irish Wolfhound, 1/4 traveling salesman . I had his grandfather and dad. The old rascal is about used up. Have a 1/2 Lab , 1/2 Blue Heeler , 6 yr old male. Have a 5yr old female , 1/4 Lab , 1/4 German Shepard , 1/4 English Mastiff , 1/4 Great Pyrenees. They are big dogs.

I live in the country , my nearest neighbor is 1 1/2 mile away , so my dogs run free all the time. They are part of the family but are working dogs too .

I like dogs more than I like most people:-)

He is sure a good looking pup !!

I really like the lab x for what I do with/expect from my dogs . My old dog(14 yrs) is 1/2 Lab , 1/4 Irish Wolfhound, 1/4 traveling salesman . I had his grandfather and dad. The old rascal is about used up. Have a 1/2 Lab , 1/2 Blue Heeler , 6 yr old male. Have a 5yr old female , 1/4 Lab , 1/4 German Shepard , 1/4 English Mastiff , 1/4 Great Pyrenees. They are big dogs.

I live in the country , my nearest neighbor is 1 1/2 mile away , so my dogs run free all the time. They are part of the family but are working dogs too .

I like dogs more than I like most people:-)
I must admit of all the dogs the Labrador is a good all rounder, and a bidable temprament that wants to please, good pets and hunting dogs rolled into one, any x breding i imagine will just tick more usefullnesss boxes on the tasks i can do remit, and all will by nature tend to be trainable to relative pressision with apropriate training.
I do get the dogs over people deal, Dogs and Horses are wonderfull creatures, and when my mother died when i was 14 it hit me very hard, and to be honest even though my dad suported us great, A springer spaniel and a grey exmoor pony really did help me through that time. I remember crying with that springer a LOT. Awesome creatres.

One of the many they have found
deer.jpg

Here is my 15yr old friend , he's a country dog and has been in many battles, everything from, wild hogs , wounded deer, coyotes , raccoons, and snakes.
He's been retired for a couple yrs, the ole rascal has a pretty good retirement:-)

He doesn't look happy in the 2nd photo:dirtdog

He wasn't happy, not at all.

Still doped up from getting his ear lanced, with 10 pounds of bandages and a cone of shame. Nope, not happy puppy. Got even more fun 4 trips back when they had to put him under again shave half of his head deal with the hotspots from all of the bandaging to keep him from tearing his ear all to hell.

NOT a fun week

Top Bottom Back Refresh