What's new

EPA Will Allow More Ethanol in Gas this Summer

Two pure gas distributers selling ethanol free 91 from the pump within 5 miles, plus a station sells 5 gallon cans of everything from ethanol free 87 to the methanol shit that circle track outlaws run that smells so good.

Guess we can all switch to electric......oh wait....now their talking about possible rolling blackouts this summer do to increased consumer use of electricity. How about we just drill damnit!!

Guess we can all switch to electric......oh wait....now their talking about possible rolling blackouts this summer do to increased consumer use of electricity. How about we just drill damnit!!

Due to generation capacity or transmission limitations?

Sometimes the wires get too hot and they need to shut 'em down.

Due to generation capacity or transmission limitations?

Sometimes the wires get too hot and they need to shut 'em down.
Didn't take the time to read the whole article. But to my way of thinking our power grid is nowhere near currently capable of handling the total switch to electric. Actually our power grid seems to be somewhat fragile. Not taking anything away from the wonderful men and women who work everyday to keep it going. Just saying Americans in general are power hungry. Lol

The amount of growth in my area is unbelievable. Thousands of new houses as well as some large factories. They haven't built any new powerplants recently so I hope the ones we have are up to the additional load.

So much of the infrastructure in the U.S. has been neglected for years, whether it be electrical,water,sewer,pipelines,highways or bridges its all going to pot.

The amount of growth in my area is unbelievable. Thousands of new houses as well as some large factories. They haven't built any new powerplants recently so I hope the ones we have are up to the additional load.
Now imagine all of these people will have to recharge their EV's..... The power grids in many states are barely able to cope with regular demand as is..

Back
Top Bottom