What's new

- Week First local ride of the year

Earache

Member Number
We've had a cold and snowy Spring so far - and when it was warm enough to ride, the winds were too strong to get out.
But today was warm, no wind and not a lot of Sun either, but I'll take it.
Didn't go too far, just around the 'hood....
IMG_7559.JPG
IMG_7561.JPG
IMG_7564.JPG

That's about it. Not much of a ride report as it was just a day trip.
Heading to Maine next week and will have a much longer, and hopefully better, report of that ride.

That's about it. Not much of a ride report as it was just a day trip.
Heading to Maine next week and will have a much longer, and hopefully better, report of that ride.

Heading up the same way on the 29th- 2 wks on the road. Going north to Watertown and east along the border, then the Damariscotta area to see some friends, then upstate for a while. Just got my 1st set of motel reservations in today. Panniers, raingear and drybag are sorted, new rear tire, new stator, replaced battery back in December. See you on the road :)

I can't imagine waiting until May for my first ride of the year. At least you have some interesting riding waiting for you when the season begins.

Looking forward to your Maine ride report since I lived there for four years.

I can't imagine waiting until May for my first ride of the year. At least you have some interesting riding waiting for you when the season begins.

Looking forward to your Maine ride report since I lived there for four years.
It does kinda suck at times. We had 8" of snow last week and are expecting more on Friday. It won't stick around too long, I hope.
Then, by early October we're done for the year. Got to get in the riding while I can.

Heading up the same way on the 29th- 2 wks on the road. Going north to Watertown and east along the border, then the Damariscotta area to see some friends, then upstate for a while. Just got my 1st set of motel reservations in today. Panniers, raingear and drybag are sorted, new rear tire, new stator, replaced battery back in December. See you on the road :)
We'll be there about the same time; leaving Colorado on the 25th and it'll take me 3-4 days to get up there. Looking forward to it though.

It does kinda suck at times. We had 8" of snow last week and are expecting more on Friday. It won't stick around too long, I hope.
Then, by early October we're done for the year. Got to get in the riding while I can.
Makes me actually appreciate Florida's summer heat. If I don't mind freezing my ass off some days I can truly ride all year around.

Back
Top Bottom