What's new

Fly Radium Pants

Nhuskys

Member Number
I personally like trials pants for trials riding, but if you're looking for pants that have the lightweight and stretchy qualities of trials pants, but want the looser fit of MX/Offroad pants..... I think these are the ticket!
They are actually Downhill MTB pants, so lightness and stretch is in the spec, and some decent pockets too. Definitely going to be my go to for trail work and trail riding, but will probably see some trials practice too.

I recently picked up S3 pants for my wife and I, we both dislike them. The fit is bad, the knee pads are lacking and the pads will not stay in place. I am rather disappointed in what seems to be a very popular pant. I still really like my Hebo pants that I got last year. My wife picked up 2 pair of Comas pants this weekend. She got a pair last year and wore them out, and really liked the fit.

I personally like trials pants for trials riding, but if you're looking for pants that have the lightweight and stretchy qualities of trials pants, but want the looser fit of MX/Offroad pants..... I think these are the ticket!
They are actually Downhill MTB pants, so lightness and stretch is in the spec, and some decent pockets too. Definitely going to be my go to for trail work and trail riding, but will probably see some trials practice too.

Those look really nice. I like the built in knee pads of true trials pants, do the Fly pants have any provisions to put pads in them?

I recently picked up S3 pants for my wife and I, we both dislike them. The fit is bad, the knee pads are lacking and the pads will not stay in place. I am rather disappointed in what seems to be a very popular pant. I still really like my Hebo pants that I got last year. My wife picked up 2 pair of Comas pants this weekend. She got a pair last year and wore them out, and really liked the fit.
I like my S3 pants, but I take the knee pads out and wear Fox Titan Race knee/shin guards.They fit me well and it took a long time for the first pair to give out.

Interested, how is the fit on the Fly Radium? run small or large? OK for tall person (i.e. not 'short waisted')?

Top Bottom Back Refresh