What's new

Formula One - All things F1

Member when Formula 1 had exciting races? I member!

200.gif

RB one two again… great that Carlos got third. 👍👍
It would be cool if he went to Mercedes and blows away hambone in the Fiat….🤣🤣

As much as I enjoy watching Max, the sport itself is nothing but a rich man's virtue signalling load of bullshit. RB is the only team who doesn't feel the need to embrace bullshit social initiatives. Everybody else acts like the sport is for everyone and all the drivers come from poor bastard backgrounds.

Max refused to participate in certain things the hambone was so adamant about and that is why they don’t get along so well…
Dutch people generally don’t jump on bandwagons so easily and I’m sure Jos had something to do with that. Being low key and act normal is what makes Max such a great driver as he isn’t distracted at all by the bs surrounding F1.
Louis ought to try that, as he’s being surpassed by Russel driving the same crap Mercedes .

I wanna see a based driver quit giving a fuck and openly diss Zelensky and the occupation of Gaza. Watch how quick that driver gets the boot from a so-called inclusive team and the sport as a whole, like the Russian financiers and drivers. RB doesn't need to remove anything because they don't virtue signal.

I have to say that Mazepin was a terrible driver though... He was aka the 'Russian Wrecking Ball' .....

I have to say that Mazepin was a terrible driver though... He was aka the 'Russian Wrecking Ball' .....
He is my spirit animal in sim racing games. I simply do not have the driving acumen for such sim racing games. I do have a wheel, h-pattern shifter, pedals, and all that jazz. What fucks me up is the fact I don't come from that background so I have no damn clue if I'm braking too much or too little. Plus I lack the feeling of lateral Gs for added effect. I play plenty of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. Since I come from that background, I can drive those rigs without the extra g-sensations one would feel in those rigs. I can simply tell by my extensive real world commercial driving experience and by what gear I'm in.

Top Bottom Back Refresh