What's new

Formula One - All things F1

Exciting to see the McLarens in Q3 finally! I'm a Ricciardo fan so I hope he can get some points at home this weekend.

Well it was another great F1 in Mexico for Max and Red Bull. 14 races won in one season with two races to go!
just an amazing accomplishment for the young Dutch driver and the team!

Seems this thread stranded a bit unlike today’s F1 race at Zandvoort in The Netherlands. Max for the ninth consecutive win in F1. Equaling Sebastian Vettel and Ascari. The race was wet, the fans were insane and it was a joy to watch!

There were some hiccups in the race. But 9th win in a row is a reality. The dominance of the car/driver combo is such that I would not bet against Red Bull winning every single race in the season. Something that has never happened. Mclaren came near few decades ago. Won 15 out of 16 races.

Not taking anything away from Max, but it sure looks like Red Bulls $7 million fine for "creative accounting" when it overspent the budget, was certainly worth it. I'm sure it has returned that amount of money many times over, so far, by dominating this season and making the entire field obsolete.

Not taking anything away from Max, but it sure looks like Red Bulls $7 million fine for "creative accounting" when it overspent the budget, was certainly worth it. I'm sure it has returned that amount of money many times over, so far, by dominating this season and making the entire field obsolete.
They were over budget by $ 2.2 Million, an amount that has little influence on a $145 million budget. All of them cheat in some form or another. Red Bull just got caught because two whiney losers were in cahoots complaining loudly and the FIA investigated. The fine was higher than the overspending Red Bull did.
Teams rise and fall all the time and now it is Red Bull's turn to dominate. Maybe next season Mercedes or Ferrari will get their heads out of their butts and get better again....

Ferrari will get their heads out of their butts and get better again....

Expecting those arrogant Italians to get their shit together is a pipe dream. They'll continue blaming the drivers and Team Principles for the failures of their brand. I enjoy watching Ferrari get their shit kicked in. It's too bad it's at the expense of their drivers' sanity.

Max is good driver, but Red Bull also nailed the car concept at the very beginning of the new rules. I'm sure they spent a lot to get to that point before the cost ceiling was put in place. But that is almost irrelevant. Getting the concept right means that they've been able to direct all their resources into further developing the car. Mercedes and Aston Martin on the other hand have had to abandon their original design and basically write off their original designs. It will take them long time to catch up on the last few hundreds of a second.

Speaking of Max, have y'all seen the article about the French authorities investigating him for gasp going 30 or so KHM over the speed limit in Monaco while driving his Aston Martin Valkyrie? WHAT A FUCKING HOOLIGAN! :imaposer

To make matters WoRsE, he was wearing sound dampening headphones provided by the vehicle's manufacturer while driving! TORCH HIM! HE'S A REBEL! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And so the innerwebz burnt down... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hoping for the French popos to do anything is the only thing Max haters can pray for. Poor Charles is starting to look like he's in his mid-30s. Ferrari is taking their toll on the poor guy.

Top Bottom Back Refresh