What's new

GasGas Trials Bike Improved Kickstand Foot

hdscarbro

Vendor
Member Number
MotoTrialsParts

Price: $10.00

20220524_104926_D_res (1).jpg 20220524_104749_D_res (2).jpg 20220524_104735_D_res (3).jpg

I know of some Beta 390RRS riders that ask for a lager foot. Will you be making one for BETAs?

I know of some Beta 390RRS riders that ask for a lager foot. Will you be making one for BETAs?

I made a prototype foot for Beta trials bikes about a year ago, got sidetracked and haven't messed with it since. The angle to the ground on the prototype is off, I need to fix that and make a new mold.

From Beta's parts book, it appears the 390RRS kickstand is different from the trials kickstand. In the parts book picture, the 390RS kickstand has a detachable plate on the bottom held in place with a screw. Can the plate be replaced with a larger one? Perhaps the kickstand has changed and I'm looking at the "improved" version?

I made a prototype foot for Beta trials bikes about a year ago, got sidetracked and haven't messed with it since. The angle to the ground on the prototype is off, I need to fix that and make a new mold.

From Beta's parts book, it appears the 390RRS kickstand is different from the trials kickstand. In the parts book picture, the 390RS kickstand has a detachable plate on the bottom held in place with a screw. Can the plate be replaced with a larger one? Perhaps the kickstand has changed and I'm looking at the "improved" version?
His Bike is 2019 390 RRS. IDK more about it....

Took another look at the parts books. The 2019 390 RRS has a different kickstand than the 2020 and later models. In the drawing it looks more like the trials kickstand, but it has a different part number. Might be just the length is different....

I'd be happy to send you one to try on a 2019 390 RSS once they're being produced. Not sure when that might be.

Top Bottom Back Refresh