What's new

GasGas Trials Thread

Mind those shifts from 4th to 5th!
Post up your GasGas trials bike questions and pics here!
8A6B7923-5A07-467C-B8D9-0A973066E9F8.jpeg

I’ve got a question. Who ISN’T jealous of my graphics? :happay

My first trials bike i bought in 2012 was an '03 280 pro. It was immaculate. No issues, ran like a dream. $1500. I didn't get to ride much at the time and sold it two years later for $2100. I wish I would have kept it. My skills don't justify $9000+ bikes. 😄

My first trials bike i bought in 2012 was an '03 280 pro. It was immaculate. No issues, ran like a dream. $1500. I didn't get to ride much at the time and sold it two years later for $2100. I wish I would have kept it. My skills don't justify $9000+ bikes. 😄
Best thing you can do with an 03 is not try to ride it much…..DAMHIK.
Still trying to get my neighbors to get rid of the last one….

I had an 03 Pro. It ran perfect. Of course I bought it new and only had it two years. Then I bought a Beta 250 and it was a slug.

With all the work that went into the new GG it should be interesting if riders really see a big difference. It kind of sounds like they worked really hard to make it better without changing the way it works :dunno

With all the work that went into the new GG it should be interesting if riders really see a big difference. It kind of sounds like they worked really hard to make it better without changing the way it works :dunno

That was an interesting video. It sounds like they changed a lot with the frame. I would be interested in spend a bit of time on a new GG

This is what happens to your GasGas when a teenager is using it for jumps…..it was starting to rake out when my good neighbour noticed and made the repair. He did after all sell it to the kid so some sense of responsibility remains….:fpalm

Back
Top Bottom