What's new

Get a grip man he is a kid on a bike!

matty

Border raider.
Member Number
Growing old disgracefully probably some low life gangster scum in his formative years.
If Unhappy with the youth its a job for the law enforcement not some senile violent Psychopath hell bent on playing God judge jury and executioner . Too lenient with him, * months sentence and 40 month ban, should have been banned for the rest of his miserable and ten years, if still alive 60 hours a week hard community work until the day he stops breathing. Selfish inconsiderate violent Attacks like this need Equally stiff retribution to at least try and offer some no matter how slight deterrent from others who might just be tempted to repeat such actions in the future YOMV.

That's pretty disgusting. Get off my lawn is one thing, but chasing a kid down an alley to cause him to crash is quite another.

And the dipshit recorded it, probably bought the dash cam to record "idiots" on the road.

The sad part is that he owns the video and will probably make bank from tiktok and youtube views

Here in the US, real vengeance begins with the subsequent civil suit that will likely strip the driver of significant $$$$. And even if the bastard is broke, they'll be a judgement hanging out there waiting to scoop up any windfall he might receive.

It could be any of our kids / grand kids or even us back in the day, what gives the driver the right to do that to another person. Accident happen fair enough, but deliberate acts of violent aggression with potential loss of life or at the very least life changing injury.
NO its WRONG very wrong. and age is no excuse i am an old Man at 65 and trust me i have been reckless most of my life, but violence like that. Totally Unacceptable.

And balisticaly a 2 ton car at 42mph (60FPS) makes a .308w with a 150 grain bullet at 3400FPS look very under gunned, and the car is guided.

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh