What's new

GIVEAWAY! 2 Rolling Mavericks Ultralight Enduro Trail Jacks

Didado

ADV+
Member Number
Don't you hate fixing flat tires on the trail? I sure do, but I can make two adventure bike riders' lives a bit easier by giving away 2 Rolling Mavericks Ultralight Enduro Trail Jacks! Free worldwide shipping is included!

TJ-assembly_landscape.jpg

Extra Discounts
Since the winners will get free shipping, they can also purchase and add other products to their winnings from the Rolling Mavericks shop at a 20 percent ADVbikes discount.

If you didn't win the Giveaway, you are still a winner by using the ADVbikes20 discount coupon code to get 20% off all products in the store. Click the link below, and once you fill your basket, the 20% discount is automatically applied at checkout.

20% discount link

So what gives?
Is this Giveaway really given away for free? No, of course not! I want to see a picture of your tool roll, just one!

Please read the rules.
It is only one entry per person unless you also opt for a Bonus Entry, such as posting this Giveaway to your socials or getting a friend to signup for this forum.

To keep things fair, Austin, the ADVbikes administrator, will use Google's Random Number Generator to pick the two winners.

Rules to Enter:

--Post in this thread & include one picture of your tool roll

--1 entry post max

Rules for drawing:

--Google's Random Number Generator will pick winners.

--Your post # is your entry number.

--Each bonus entry must be its own post.

--Limit 1 win per person.

--Video recording of the drawing will be provided.

Bonus Entries:

--Share a screenshot & link to this to your social media (provide screenshot).

--Get a new member to sign up for this forum and enter this Giveaway (they must mention you).

This Giveaway runs for 2 weeks and only entries posted before Thursday, 26th of January 2023, 12 PM Pacific Standard Time are eligible.

So to get it all started here's my tool roll photo. Oh I sure hope I win this Giveaway :happay Just kidding! I'm not eligible. That's why Austin will draw the winner.

TJ_Toolroll.jpg

Here are some examples of how you can get a Bonus Entry by posting this Giveaway on social media. In this case Facebook & Instagram
Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 11.35.48.png

IMG_0767.jpeg

Last edited:
I keep a LOT of stuff on my bike. But, my tool roll:

PtQfL5c.jpg

That's not even half the stuff I carry on my bike. :lol2

Attachments

• otWZOwM.jpg
    otWZOwM.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • kUX9Wxn.jpg
    kUX9Wxn.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • P1Btxgy.jpg
    P1Btxgy.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5
By the way, even if you already own a Rolling Mavericks Trail Jack Stand you can still enter. I will give the winners coupons instead of a Trail Jack Stand to use in the shop on other goodies (the value being US price -20% = $40) and naturally the Free worldwide shipping.

By the way, even if you already own a Rolling Mavericks Trail Jack Stand you can still enter. I will give the winners coupons instead of a Trail Jack Stand to use in the shop on other goodies (the value being US price -20% = $40) and naturally the Free worldwide shipping.
Thanks!

This is my standard on board kit.

Craftsman zippered kit: variety of SAE and metric sockets, some ¼, some 3/8 drive, ¼ drive ratchet, adapter, ¼ extension, two wrenches, SAE Allen wrenches, screwdriver handle with assorted bits. I added metric Allen wrenches, some more extensions and the small Knipex pliers.

Toll roll with six metric wrenches, small needle nose Vice Grips, 3/8 ratchet, short steel tube for extra leverage on ratchet, longer 3/8 extension, ¾ socket to fit trailer wheels, two most frequent Allen sizes as ¼ drive sockets along with the one Torx size, small adjustable wrench,

Stop n’ Go Tire Plugger (mushroom style), Dynaplug kit, Portable Air Compressor with JACO extension hose,

Four ratchet straps and four soft ties,

Folding knife,

Pencil tire pressure gauge,

Two flashlights,

Two electric road “flares,”

Self sealing, electrical and Gorilla duct tape plus JB Weld,

Steel wire, various tie wraps, fuses.

Not shown: First Aid kit, various bungee straps, wide Velcro strap for brake lever, kickstand pad, space blanket, partial roll of TP, bottled water.

tools 1.JPG

This is my standard on board kit.

Craftsman zippered kit: variety of SAE and metric sockets, some ¼, some 3/8 drive, ¼ drive ratchet, adapter, ¼ extension, two wrenches, SAE Allen wrenches, screwdriver handle with assorted bits. I added metric Allen wrenches, some more extensions and the small Knipex pliers.

Toll roll with six metric wrenches, small needle nose Vice Grips, 3/8 ratchet, short steel tube for extra leverage on ratchet, longer 3/8 extension, ¾ socket to fit trailer wheels, two most frequent Allen sizes as ¼ drive sockets along with the one Torx size, small adjustable wrench,

Stop n’ Go Tire Plugger (mushroom style), Dynaplug kit, Portable Air Compressor with JACO extension hose,

Four ratchet straps and four soft ties,

Folding knife,

Pencil tire pressure gauge,

Two flashlights,

Two electric road “flares,”

Self sealing, electrical and Gorilla duct tape plus JB Weld,

Steel wire, various tie wraps, fuses.

Not shown: First Aid kit, various bungee straps, wide Velcro strap for brake lever, kickstand pad, space blanket, partial roll of TP, bottled water.

tools 1.JPG
What are the two orange circular things on the left?

We can certainly use a few more riders to sign up for this free giveaway! See rules at the top of the thread!

Okay, I'll play! Mine is pretty minimalist, trying to keep the weight down as much as possible.

The Facom driver set, the 14mm hex key and the 17mm socket go in the OEM tool pouch in place of the stock tool set which stores in a little compartment below the battery (accessible without tools - the side panel locks in place and uses the ignition key to unlock and remove). Everything else goes in my Wolfman Peak tailbag. The thing on the left is a spare tube, wrapped in a ziplock bag, and then taped up with duct tape to protect it and also to keep that tube smell from getting into everything else in my tailbag.

My wife carries a first aid kit and lunch/snacks.

20230107_141932.jpg

While we are at it I'm curious to hear what feature the ideal tool roll should have that you haven't seen yet. I'm not talking about the tools but the tool roll it self. Zippers, no zipper, magnetic, pouches, lightweight whatever...

While we are at it I'm curious to hear what feature the ideal tool roll should have that you haven't seen yet. I'm not talking about the tools but the tool roll it self. Zippers, no zipper, magnetic, pouches, lightweight whatever...
A pull tab to yank it out of a PVC tool tube.

Excellent thought! That could apply to other situations where you need to get the tool roll out of some container/bag you have it in.

Just tall enough to fit a pair of T6 tire levers. Most tool rolls are too tall or too bulky to fit in my tailbag, so I ended up with the tools just loose...

Back
Top Bottom