What's new

GIVEAWAY! 2 Rolling Mavericks Ultralight Enduro Trail Jacks

IMG20230125110520.jpg

Hi, After reading your post on allroadmaniacs.nl i'll also give it a shot in the givaway :)

Here's my toolroll. enough to repair flats at the side of the road. or some small repairs.

in the future i would replace the wrenches with more lightweight wrenches. also thinking of replacing the tire levers with aluminum ones. only doubt the strength of them.

all in all it's pretty heavy but it'll do the job in case of an emergency

IMG_20230125_110148218_HDR.jpg
No need to worry about the strength of the aluminium tire levers. Especially not as levers to get the tire off. Really not an issue.

Motion Pro rates the wrench part at 122 Nm and I tested the Rolling Mavericks and the MP T6 and they started to bend at 160 Nm. I have a video of this test but I haven't edited it yet :-)

I see you have the Proworks T-handle. It is my favorite and one of the most used tools in the workshop and also when I ride trials. Dirt cheap and very handy. However, on the trail I use the Motion Pro mini T-handle. Much lighter and smaller and also not expensive.

OK, this is mine:
image0.jpeg

looks a bit messy .. I have a wolfpack tailbag (really rugged, for many years now and still very good) tied on a Perunmoto luggage rack, combination is very strong I believe.
Some small stuff, a lock (not on the picture) and an endurostan toolback. Toolback works quite ok but it is not very durable (due to all the vibrations it will wear). My tire levers and a wrench I stored in the bash plate. Last but not least a victorinox multitool stored underneath the saddle.
I guess I can make some space for the Rolling Mavericks Trail Jack Stand :-)

Just for doubling my chances :)

And thanks for your reply. Will take it in my head when upgrading te toolpack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230125-215038.png
    Screenshot_20230125-215038.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 6
You are just in time. I believe in 2 hours this Giveaway will be locked :-)

Don't have my tool roll in front of me right now, but I got a picture of deploying it...
i-M7TGk4Z-X2[1].jpg

Attachments

• i-qthB2Sc-X2[1].jpg
    i-qthB2Sc-X2[1].jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 4
Big thanks to our vendor Didado for the giveaway! If you didn’t win be sure to check out his posts in the Vendor section to get one for yourself!

As he mentioned, I always do the drawings to make sure everything stays as fair as possible. Below is the screen recording of the drawing, we had to draw 3 times because the first two numbers correlated to @Didado’s comments in this giveaway thread……

Congrats ZoomerP for being lost #52 !!!

There should be a second winner because the intention was to giveaway two trail jacks so sit tight :-)
I done messed up!! Sorry about that!

Here is the second drawing, had to draw 3 numbers to get a winner! ZoomerP was the first, Didado was the second and 3 was the winner….

Congrats to KYwoodsrider !!!

Congratulations to ZoomeP and KYwoodsrider. If you could PM me I can take care of the giveaways.

If you didn't win the Giveaway, you are still a winner by using the ADVbikes20 discount coupon code to get 20% off all products in the store. Click the link below, and once you fill your basket, the 20% discount is automatically applied at checkout.

20% discount link

Back
Top Bottom