What's new

Giveaway Raffles are here!

Austin

Administrator
Member Number
On irate we occasionally do raffles with cool stuff. Irate4x4 sells aftermarket off-road parts so I usually pick something from there to giveaway. Typically it's the kind of things that are $$$$ and more of a luxury item and the kind of stuff people wouldn't normally buy for themselves. I have no clue why I didn't think about extending these give aways to here.

Giveaways are a very touchy legal issue. I've spent a good deal in legal fees getting the ins and outs of legal/illegal giveaways. We have a set of hard rules we must follow to be able to keep doing these things but they are pretty simple.

The current item we're giving away is THE ARB ELEMENTS WEATHERPROOF FRIDGE FREEZER. This item was chosen with the 4 wheeled off-road vehicles in mind but I can certainly see this being useful if you trailer your bikes someplace for a week or maybe just need a general camping fridge. Since it's already started we have to leave the 'irate4x4' in the title and the official rules linked to the irate4x4 site.

This will explain how these work and how you can get entered.

Moving forward I'll pick things that is either ADVbikes specific or something that both communities can use like tools or something. You only have till the end of the month to get entered into this giveaway but we'll certainly be doing a lot more!

If you have any questions after reading the link above feel free to post up! :smile6

Lets have some fun and hopefully somebody here wins some cool shit!!

Last edited:
On irate we occasionally do raffles with cool stuff. Irate4x4 sells aftermarket off-road parts so I usually pick something from there to giveaway. Typically it's the kind of things that are $$$$ and more of a luxury item and the kind of stuff people wouldn't normally buy for themselves. I have no clue why I didn't think about extending these give aways to here.

Giveaways are a very touchy legal issue. I've spent a good deal in legal fees getting the ins and outs of legal/illegal giveaways. We have a set of hard rules we must follow to be able to keep doing these things but they are pretty simple.

The current item we're giving away is THE ARB ELEMENTS WEATHERPROOF FRIDGE FREEZER. This item was chosen with the 4 wheeled off-road vehicles in mind but I can certainly see this being useful if you trailer your bikes someplace for a week or maybe just need a general camping fridge. Since it's already started we have to leave the 'irate4x4' in the title and the official rules linked to the irate4x4 site.

This will explain how these work and how you can get entered.

Moving forward I'll pick things that is either ADVbikes specific or something that both communities can use like tools or something. You only have till the end of the month to get entered into this giveaway but we'll certainly be doing a lot more!

If you have any questions after reading the link above feel free to post up! :smile6

Lets have some fun and hopefully somebody here wins some cool shit!!

If I buy all 3 over here too, that will like give me a gigillion more entries right.............:rofl

You have to post in the Raffle forum with the info about the cooler. Read here to see how to get entered
I re-read that post a couple times and dont see any mention of postin info about the fridge anywhere. Can you post the link to the forum where we have to post?

Reactions: MVI
Back
Top Bottom