What's new

Great Lines from Movies

“Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh…everything’s perfectly all right now. We’re fine. We’re all fine here now, thank you. How are you?”

You made 3 mistakes.
First, you took the job.
Second, you came light, a four man crew for me? Fuxxing insulting.
But the worst mistake you made...
That's right, empty gun rack.

300 inch flatscreen TV. They only sell them in Japan, but i know a guy.

"If you'll notice the arterial nature of the blood coming from the hole in my head, you can assume that we're all having a real lousy day"

"You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
Moonlight Graham

Bill Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have

Sorry to interrupt the reverie, but does any one of you movie fans remember a scene where a young buck asks his friends "What's the perfect romantic music for a first date?"
Someone answers "Led Zepplin IV!" and the scene immediately changes to the hapless young man on the date rocking out with the tunes cranked up to 10 behind the steering wheel with a considerably less-than-impressed girlfriend rolling her eyes.
Any of that ring a bell?

Being a contractor for the US Government, this one has special meaning for me. I quote it at least once a week.
"I've worked in the private sector. They expect results!"

Back
Top Bottom