MVI

MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
MVI added a new event:

Green Country Oklahoma Adventure Tour - The GOAT ADV Rally '23

GOAT ADV Rally '23 presented by Jay Hatfield Motorsports and MyBikerAttorney April 28th-30th at the new GOAT Rally Grounds in Moodys, OK!
This is a GPS-guided adventure route. You will be able to follow the route with the EatSleepRide Motorcycle GPS App!

Tent Camping, RV, & Trailer Parking available with no hook-ups!

Weekend kicks off with a Guided History ADVMotoTour of Tahlequah at 3pm Friday!

D.A.R.T. professional ADV motorcycle instructors will have a Training and Safety...

Read more about this event...

I've been assigned to lead the Tahlequah History tour on Friday.

This was a great time! It was my first-ever rally, and I enjoyed it. We rode in a group of 3, so we skipped the part I was most dreading—the huge group ride. It was me on my Honda, one buddy on a GS1250, and another on a KTM 1190. Fun times. We only did the western half of the south loop, though, and then hauled butt back to camp to get on the road.

The weather could not have been better.

And the guy that owns the land that just let everyone camp there—what an amazing thing to do.

It was awesome...

Until I crashed out.

Me, front right:

dn2FAPL.jpg

Were you the guy that rode an ambulance with a broken wrist?
Nope, I heard about that. I crashed on Sunday and suffered a rotator cuff tear. I was able to ride back to camp. I'll find out tomorrow if surgery is required. I'll post up a ride report tonight.

Nope, I heard about that. I crashed on Sunday and suffered a rotator cuff tear. I was able to ride back to camp. I'll find out tomorrow if surgery is required. I'll post up a ride report tonight.
Damn, sorry to hear about the shoulder. What did the doctor think about surgery?

This was a great time! It was my first-ever rally, and I enjoyed it. We rode in a group of 3, so we skipped the part I was most dreading—the huge group ride. It was me on my Honda, one buddy on a GS1250, and another on a KTM 1190. Fun times. We only did the western half of the south loop, though, and then hauled butt back to camp to get on the road.

The weather could not have been better.

And the guy that owns the land that just let everyone camp there—what an amazing thing to do.
Thanks, it was a fun time!

I wanted to add that the property we used was not free, I paid $750, and the guy that owns it expected me to work for him while only getting 1/3 of profits and he wanted me to raise the attendance price to $100.
He can go kick rocks!
We have a new campground to use and it is way way better and right on the illinois river!

Back
Top Bottom