What's new

Hard alcohol varieties - I want it / I got it / I've tried it / I want to know about it / I don't ever want that shit again

Mambo Danny

Member Number
What is it that you've been trying to find?
What did you get recently that was worth it?
What would you like to try, or what is that tequila you swore off of after the night in a mexican jail?

For example:

xqXF4SV.jpg

1663785159603.png

Don't do it, just don't. Ohh and 25+ years on, I still can't so much as smell peppermint without gagging.

I like my vodka. Luksosowa to be exact. Polish potato vodka. I will probably try some Ukrainian vodkas soon though.
One of my favourite times is a day where I can't see out the door for blowing snow, the roads are closed, the power's out, the fire is blazing in the wood stove and my wife has soup or stew or something else cooking on top of it, and I have my glass of vodka and a good read by candlelight.
Yeah, flame away. I've probably been called it before. :hide

One of my favourite times is a day where I can't see out the door for blowing snow, the roads are closed, the power's out, the fire is blazing in the wood stove and my wife has soup or stew or something else cooking on top of it, and I have my glass of vodka and a good read by candlelight.

Seems like

Heaven
on
Earth

to me. :dunno

Back
Top Bottom