What's new

Hard Enduro Racing!

What's the deal?

Well it looks like it's back on. The original promoter dropped out for personal reasons. Looks like someone else stepped up and its going to happen.

The original guy is a really cool dude and his race gets better and better every year. I hope that continues this year. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year.

While I feel like I'm getting too old to ride in these I sure would like to spectate. I have been so far away from racing the last 15 years or so I didn't even know about the "Hard Enduro" series. Tamaqua and Sugarloaf are both within easy riding distance.

Round 4 is an hour south of me. I won't be racing it this year.:(

1649165368653.png

1649165392277.png

It looks like David Knight is racing in the US hard enduro series this season!

I raced against him in 2018. Late in this video, he comes up and helps clear a path on a clogged hill and I followed him up. I did not know it was him till watching the video later. It was fun trying to keep up with him, I could only manage a few min before he would disappear.

I raced against him in 2018. Late in this video, he comes up and helps clear a path on a clogged hill and I followed him up. I did not know it was him till watching the video later. It was fun trying to keep up with him, I could only manage a few min before he would disappear.

Rad...

Needs more fist bumping

Back
Top Bottom