What's new

Harley Sportster Touring!

During warmer weather Craig Vetter cut 3" holes in the lower corners of the windshield and added pop-vents. He's got a how-to on his website. I've got a few dozen of these pop-vents, shoot me a PM if interested in a set cheap.

During warmer weather Craig Vetter cut 3" holes in the lower corners of the windshield and added pop-vents. He's got a how-to on his website. I've got a few dozen of these pop-vents, shoot me a PM if interested in a set cheap.
Thanks, will do when I get back from vacation!

That's an impressive transformation! Nice work!
Your bike has the longest front fender I've ever seen - looks cool! How is it at freeway speed, I wonder? I could imagine the lower rear portion scooping some air.

That's an impressive transformation! Nice work!
Your bike has the longest front fender I've ever seen - looks cool! How is it at freeway speed, I wonder? I could imagine the lower rear portion scooping some air.
Thanks guys,

I had some concern about the fender, but it is a non-issue. The bike does 75 with ease and is smooth. The fairing really works well.

Seeing the picture with the black fairing, I wasn't sure. Once you got it painted and added saddlebags, it really came together! I love it! It looks like a great mid size tourer.

Back
Top Bottom