What's new

Harley X440

cabanza

Member Number
The Indian made Harley is coming out soon:

harleydavidson-440-right-side-view2.jpg

Too bad they didn't turn on the damn lights for the photo shoot. You know, so we could see what the thing looks like.

I would like to ride one to the local mega HD dealer but would probably get beat up. I don't want to buy one.

I would like to ride one to the local mega HD dealer but would probably get beat up. I don't want to buy one.
Nah not even small hole in the wall shops are that crazy. You might deal with some smart ass that isn't even liked by the core group.

I sold some stuff on marketplace to guy what worked in the shop at my local HD dealership. The way our schedules were working out I ended up just delivering the parts to him at work. He's riding a dual sport'd Buell Blast, another tech was on a KLR 650 and another had an older Victory. I was joking with them about it and wanted to know who there rides a Harley.

"They don't pay us good enough to buy Harley's" 😂

Man, those old tough guy biker tales are just that. Nobody's beating up anybody for riding the wrong bike.

I don't see myself buying one but I think it looks good.
This styling and upright seating position using the new Sporster S motor could seriously make me consider spending money.

I would assume spoke wheels required moderately skilled manual labor and a fair amount of time vs robots machining castings, so too costly to give us on a "budget" bike.

Funny to think that "antiquated" spoke wheels are now sort of an artisan thing..

Reactions: MVI
Well looks like a bike, its a harley badge import motor nothing new there then. But Its not an Airmachi is it?
just sayin.
My old neighbor has a rapido 125 and an AMF ironhead... great bikes. He caved after over 40yrs on the same sporty and bought a 2000s goldwing. And now he runs the goldwing darkside and is very very happy. Soon the bike will be double darkside.

Launch is going live in about 90 minutes from 7:20 am central time if anyone is interested, here's the Youtube link:

Does it have the necessary speed limiting technology to adequately impede the normal flow of traffic?😁

Reactions: MVI
I hope Harley didn't pay much to rebrand another underpowered India bike. Looking at it from the side (not these glamour shots), the tank looks ridiculously out of place.

Attachments

• harley india.jpg
    harley india.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom Back Refresh