What's new

HD Nightster 975

cabanza

Member Number
Looks good!

90 HP

harley-davidson-nightster-2022-12.jpg

harley-davidson-nightster-2022-33.jpg

I read the Cycle World report on it - looks like a very nice upgrade for a classic style. I've had a couple Sportsters over the years - fun bikes. I was surprised by last year's Sportster S: good bike, but not that "Sportster style"... this Nightster looks to fill that opening since the exit of the 883... but at a significantly higher price of admission.

Yes $13,500 is a lot of dough. I think it's in direct competition with the Rebel 1100 and the Triumph Speedmaster. I'd probably take either of them over the Sportster.

Yes $13,500 is a lot of dough. I think it's in direct competition with the Rebel 1100 and the Triumph Speedmaster. I'd probably take either of them over the Sportster.

The Rebel 1100 is definitely the price leader at $10k (with DCT)... IF you could buy one for that. I priced one before we left south Texas: over $12k. The other two will be significantly more out the door and don't have the Dual Clutch Transmission. To my eye, all three are nice bikes, but I'd go for the Honda if that model fit me better... in fact, I probably would have if I hadn't discovered that the CTX is a good fit for me.

Top Bottom Back Refresh