What's new

Heading to Arkansas any good trails for a couple 500's

xr-nut

ADV+
Member Number
Hot springs village, south west of little rock. will be there over the weekend and hauling our 500s with us. Will have one full day, maybe a half day on christmas. Both bikes have a lot of light so if we're out past dark its ok.

Any known good roads/tails around HSV? thanks in advance

I have some routes from RL Lemkes fall color tours, but they're all north of clarskville. except for the loop around ironmountain. (? I think that is what it was called) thats a 2 hours road flog from hsv to get to the start of, not sure from memory if thats worth it or not.

If I remember correctly, the Crystal Springs ride takes you through Fourche mountain trail. Good fun on a lighter bike.

If I remember correctly, the Crystal Springs ride takes you through Fourche mountain trail. Good fun on a lighter bike.
Well, we hauled the bikes down to hot springs village where my mom lives. Planned a day ride through the crystal springs ride and then up to the day #2 loop for the fall color tour south of clarkesville.

Got up christmas eve and it was raining. the kind of rain if had been 75deg out, would have been ok. But it was 50deg. So we waited until it let up around 930 or so and headed out. By the time we hit hotsprings it was pouring. we made it to the start of the crystal springs route, rode 5 miles in and turned back. It was freezing and we were soaked. all in rode just over 2 hours on christmas eve, so thats a win! :rofl

Top Bottom Back Refresh